Laser cutting and engraving of plywood
Eurolaser offers CO₂ laser cutter especially developed for wood panels
Plywood is perfectly made for being cut and engraved with a CO2 laser system. Especially with filigree details, the contactless laser processing is characterised. The sheets must be fixed either on the cutter, nor is there a need to clean the working area from chips and dust after cutting.
What added value have eurolaser CO₂ laser cutter for wood processing?
- Combined wood processing with router and CO2 laser possible on one machine
- Unique variety of table sizes – suitable for all standard panel formats
- Numerous automation functions for optimal utilisation of cutting systems
- Special table construction for optimal plywood cutting
- Excellent exhausting of emerging gases – Filtration possible
- Camera recognition for cutting of printed wood panels
- Large format engravings (also reliefs) over the entire processing area
Material information for laser cutting of plywood:
Veneer plywood, laminated wood or wood especially prepared for laser processing are exemplary to mention for a whole product range being used in various applications. In particular in the handcrafts, plywood is processed with lasers – wear-free, precise and without dust. The slight oxidation (dark colouring) on the cutting edge is in part intended, but it can be reduced significantly by choosing the right type of wood, by regulating the moisture content and by selecting the right kind of gluing components (UF resin glue).
For even more information please visit the manufacturer’s website.